Tacpac (Touch and Communication Pac), created by Hilary Wainer, Psychotherapist, draws together touch and music to create a structured session of sensory communication between two people.
Tacpac creates sensory alignment and helps people of any age who have sensory impairment, developmental delay, complex learning difficulties, tactile defensiveness, and limited or pre-verbal levels of communication.
Benefits of Tacpac:
- Tacpac music is composed specifically to reflect the texture of each object so that the receiver experiences total sensory alignment.
- Tacpac can be used by anyone.
- Tacpac builds communication skills.
- Tacpac enables progress to be measured and recorded.
- Tacpac can be used in any setting.